How many times during the day do you take readers on and off in order to focus on things farther away than the closest objects? Or, perhaps you find yourself looking over the top of the readers to see further away objects. Now there’s a lens with built-in different magnification zones so you can wear the same readers all day and not have to take them on and off numerous times!
The same pair of readers can be used for:
ACROSS DESK: Half normal strength – half magnification for across the desk viewing (weak strength)
COMPUTER: Slightly less than normal strength – slightly less
magnification (medium strength)
READING: Normal reader strength – reading books, smartphones, other close up work (strong strength)
Foster Grant Multi Focus Advanced Reading Glasses feature polycarbonate lenses for the best clarity, 3-lens strengths, a 5-layer anti-reflective (AR) coating to reduce glare, and UV380 protection with enhanced pupillary distance.
The Wes features a satin gun metal front black temples, constructed with core wire and sturdy metal spring hinges. Six magnification options are available: +1.00, +1.50, +1.75, +2.00, +2.50, and +2.75 for a wide range of magnification.
The highest power in the lens is found in the bottom part of the lens (for reading) and the magnification power at the top of the lens is half the power of that on the bottom, with the middle part of the lens at a magnification level in between. For example: if the magnification is listed as +2.50D, the bottom part of the lens is +2.50D, the top portion of the lens is +1.25D and the middle portion is approximately +1.88D. Keep in mind, products are identified by the highest power in the lens.
To all California residents - WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Lens Material: Durable polycarbonate
- Lens Coating: Anti-scratch proof with anti-reflective coating / 5-layer anti-reflective coating to reduce glare
- Point of Purchase Display: FGX-PEDISPLAY display is FREE with purchase of any 36 pairs of Private Eyes readers
- Temple Design: Constructed with core wire
- Frame Size: 54 mm
- Temple Size: 140 mm
- Bridge Size: 17 mm
- Style: Wes
- Accessories: Black protective, felt-lined hard case (included)
- Miscellaneous: Satin gun metal frame front with black over clear crystal plastic temples and gun metal trim, integrated spring hinges